- I hope that you have a wonderful __ birthday. May your celebration with all of your family and friends be wild and fun!
- Happy Birthday! I am glad that you were born __ years ago.
- Your life has been a blessing to many people. That's why I like to celebrate your birthday.
- Happy Birthday! ...to one of the nicest people I know. You keep getting better and better with age.
- I hope you have a great day today. Celebrate! It's your birthday!
- Happy birthday to a great friend. I like your birthday. Without it, I would not have such a great friend. Have an awesome birthday!
- May your birthday be the open door to a wonderful new year of life.
- Even though you are another year older, you have plenty to look forward to this year.
- The time we get is free, but it is also the most valuable thing we can have. Spend your next year wisely.
- We become braver the older we get. Maybe that’s because we have less to lose.
- We are excited to see you two become a family!
- I'm glad to congratulate you on such an important and meaningful event.
- May your joining together bring you more joy than you can imagine!
- I wish you success in your new titles, bride, groom, husband, wife, and any more you will pick up over the years together.
- I am wishing you the best of things in your marriage. I am confident that you two will be a blessing to each other and to those who you meet along your journey together.
- I am glad to be a part of your wedding day, and I am looking forward to seeing what comes from you two.
- Congratulations! Thank you for letting us be part of your special day.
- I'll continue to feel grateful as you continue to love me. Thanks for another amazing year with you.
- My time with you is valuable. Today, we get to celebrate the time that we've been blessed to spend together. Thank you for your commitment and investment in our relationship.
- You deserve for me to tell you how much I appreciate you more often. Time flies when I'm having fun living life with my best friend.
- Thanks for being such a great friend, lover, and partner. Our anniversaries are a genuine time of celebration and gratitude.
- I hope that a relationship that started with cookies, a fishing trip, and a turtle can always stay pure and simple. It's still fun to flirt with you. I can always depend on you to laugh just when I give up trying to make you. I love you
- Having a baby is one of the most wonderful, exiting, awesome, and life changing events that can happen.
- We are wishing you a lifetime of happiness with your new little baby.
- May you find joy in your new role as a parent!
- Congratulations on your new little family member!
- We pray that you will enjoy your new little gift from God, and that you'll be blessed with the wisdom to be great parents.
- We pray for health and happiness to you and your little one.
- Graduation is an exciting time to think about possibilities and look for opportunities. We hope you are able to find both. Congratulations!
- Congratulations on your graduation! You have earned your title as graduate.
- Congratulations graduate! We hope that this is just the beginning of many new titles you will acquire throughout your life.
- Education is one of the most understated assets someone can possess. Don’t stop learning now. Keep learning the rest of your life. Then you will graduate life with honors.
- Today marks the end of one goal and the beginning of many more.
- Congratulations! It’s exciting to know you are graduating and growing as a person. We hope you continue to grow and challenge yourself.
- I am sorry you are not feeling well. I am praying for healing.
- I hope you get feeling better soon. I don't like that you are sick.
- We pray that God will watch over you, heal you, comfort you, and give you peace at this time.
- Please make sure you get the rest that you need, so you can get well soon.
- If you feel alone when you are sick, remember that I am thinking of you and God is with you no matter what is going on.
- Getting sick is just a reminder of how fragile we all are. You've had enough of a reminder. Now get well soon!
- A new home is a great place to make new memories. I hope you have many wonderful memories coming in your future.
- Don't just enjoy your new home, enjoy the people who live in it.
- We’re really proud of you for getting that home that you have been dreaming of getting. We hope you enjoy the new house. Congratulations!